Freitag, 4. November 2011

Spam Mail Teil 24 - Laura Roberson

Mach die Fliege Laura...

Hi,



My name is Laura,I'm a young girl of 24years old,single and never married before,am 5.8fit tall,Average stature,open minded,honest,trusted,and caring and just to mention but a little.I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship.That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail.



Today I found your mail id when searching through the internet for who can be loved and love in return, honest, intelligent, smart, well-educated, financially secure, sensitive, loves to laugh, with good sense of humour and open minded, loving and romantic then I took the opportunity to write to you as I will really want us to be good friends,and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friends.



Though we have not meet each other before but I have the believe that it takes nothing for one to know one.I will like to hear from you so that we can get to know better and I would send you my pictures soon as I receive your reply.



I am not of the beauty type but I think I have the beauty of the mind.Feel free and contact me if you are of good and decent origin. I do not care were my kind of friend comes from provided he/she is a decent person. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your mail soon.



Yours Sincerely,

Laura

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Werbung