Freitag, 4. November 2011

Spam Mail Teil 29 - Mr Mamadou Zongo

Ja ja mein Freund...................

Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprised at my write up which must have invaded your privacy but please pardon me as I want you to assist me to receive a master card worth of $2.5 Million Dollars(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) left by a deceased customer in our bank as I have made all arrangements to change the Master card information to your name.

I only need your assurrance not to elope with the master card that can be cashed anywhere in the world and you need to get back to me with your full mailing address if you can pay for the DHL fees for the packaging of the card to your destination as I will join you later on for my share and bear in mind that you will receive 25% of the fund as your share for active participation.

Looking forward for your reply

Mr Mamadou Zongo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Werbung